||Journal of Educational Computing Research
Robert H. Seidman Associate Editor: Albert D. Ritzhaupt
Please note that effective December 5, 2014, SAGE Publications will be the publisher of Journal of Educational Computing Research. Please go to http://www.sagepub.com to renew your subscription, or send inquiries regarding SAGE published journals, such as general inquiries, purchases, gratis copies, etc., to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers may also call SAGE’s Customer Service department between the hours of 6AM and 5PM Pacific Standard Time at 1-800-818-7243.
AIMS & SCOPE
Every issue of this truly interdisciplinary, rigorously refereed Journal
contains a wealth of information: articles of value and interest to you,
the educator, researcher, scientist. Designed to convey the latest in research
reports and critical analyses to both theorists and practitioners, the
Journal addresses four primary areas of concern:
The term "education" is viewed in its broadest sense by the Journal's editors. The use of computer-based technologies at all levels of the formal
education system, business and industry, home-schooling, lifelong learning and unintentional learning environments, are examined. The wide variety
of areas that the Journal explores is reflected in its distinguished Editorial Board, which includes prominent educational researchers, social
and behavioral scientists, and computer and information experts.
- The outcome effects of educational computing applications, featuring findings from a variety of disciplinary perspectives which include the social, behavioral, and physical sciences;
- The design and development of innovative computer hardware and software for use in educational environments;
- The interpretation and implications of research in educational computing fields;
- The theoretical and historical foundations of computer-based education.
This single Journal provides an international forum for interdisciplinary communication on an increasingly significant subject: research into the
applications, effects, and implications of computer-based education.
ABSTRACTED & INDEXED IN
- Computer Abstracts
- Computer Literature Index
- Contents Pages in Education
- Current Contents®/Social and Behavioral Sciences (CC/S&BS)
- Current Index to Journals in Education
- EBSCO Publishing Databases
- Educational Administration Abstracts
- Educational Research Abstracts Online (ERA)
- Educational Technology Abstracts
- Engineering Index Monthly
- EPICenter (www.epicent.com)
- Human-Computer Interaction
- H. W. Wilson
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews (IBR)
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature (IBZ)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
- MLA International Bibliography
- Network of Educational Informatics Periodicals Bulletin
- Psychological Abstracts
- Social Planning/Policy & Development Abstracts
- Social Sciences Citation Index® (SSCI)
- Zentralblatt fur Didaktik de Mathematik
ANNOUNCING THE RELEASE OF THE
JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL COMPUTING RESEARCH HISTORICAL CONTENT
This impressive collection of electronic, fully searchable pdf's spans 13 years beginning with Volume 1, 1985, through Volume 20, 1998; it comprises 80 issues, 476
articles, and over 8,257 pages. The collection may be purchased outright for the low price of $2150.00*, or may be received as part of an enhanced subscription for
just $143.00/year over the current subscription rate. The outright purchase is a truly remarkable value for this quality and quantity of content—for over 8000
pages, the breakdown is just 26 cents per page!
Born 26 years ago, the Journal emerged in response to the growing need of a central forum where original high-quality research in educational computing could be published and where professional communication in the field could occur.
This extensive resource collection covers all the developments and trends in the field as they originated and evolved; an unsurpassed treasure trove of information at one's fingertips!
We encourage you to examine the abstracts in this collection, all are free to read.
*plus $25.00 annual hosting fee.
Click here for buying options
Sign up for FREE Table of Contents email alerts!
Electronic data is generally available six weeks prior to the print version.
This complimentary service is availible for all, it is not limited to subscribers.
Just click here.
Journal of Educational Computing Research is a peer refereed journal.
© Copyright Volume 1 - 1985 through Volume 50 - 2014
|Baywood Publishing Company, Inc.
|Phone: 631 691-1270
||Fax: 631 691-1770
||Toll free order line: 800-638-7819